- Date: October 4-5, 2018
- Time: 8:99 Am
- Location: Omni Interlocken Resort
- City: Broomfield, CO
Great Expectations - Set Your Strategy for 2019 and Beyond!
Join us for the annual Mountain States and Mid-America Lumber Dealers leadership conference October 4th and 5th in Denver, Colorado!
Why should you attend the MSLBMDA/MLA Leadership Conference?
Our industry is changing rapidly. Learn from industry experts on what trends are evident and developing, and how to focus your business to successfully navigate these changes.
Educational sessions will cover many topics that concern our businesses and industry today, including:
- Economic Trends - present and emerging
- Leadership in today's business climate - leadership skills for today
- The labor shortage and what to do to make a difference today
- The LBM Industry today - mergers, acquisitions, independent lumber dealers progress, State of the Union today and future trends...what will the lumber dealer of tomorrow look like?
- Lumber pricing and tariffs - what's happening with the SLA and is there hope for commodity pricing decreases? How long can this boom cycle last?
- Cybersecurity - hackers are hitting the LBM industry with increasing frequency. Are you prepared? Learn how to protect your business.
This year, MSLBMDA is pleased to host dealers from our sister association, the Mid-America Lumbermens Association. Dealers from Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri and Arkansas will be joining our group, which will give us a wonderful opportunity to meet dealers from other areas of the country. We will be sharing best practices and new ideas.
The relationships we have in the LBM industry are truly one of our best assets! Don't miss the opportunity to learn, share and sharpen the saw in a collaborative and engaging environment.